There are a number of great part-time jobs that pay well. Here are a few examples:
1. Bank teller – Tellers at major banks can earn up to $20 per hour.
2. Server – Servers at high-end restaurants can easily make $20 or more per hour in tips.
3. Bartender – Bartenders at busy bars can also make good money with tips.
4. Retail sales associate – Sales associates at high-end retail stores can earn a commission on sales, which can add up to good hourly wages.
There are plenty of great part-time jobs that pay well.
Here are a few examples:
1. Dog Walker/Pet Sitter: If you love animals, then this is the perfect job for you! You can make up to $30 per hour walking dogs and caring for pets.
2. Personal Trainer: If you’re passionate about fitness and helping others reach their health goals, then becoming a personal trainer could be a great option for you. You can earn around $50 per hour working as a personal trainer.
3. Tutor: Are you good at a particular subject? If so, then you can make some extra cash by becoming a tutor. You can charge anywhere from $20-$50 per hour depending on the subject and your experience level.
There are plenty of high-paying part-time jobs out there that don’t require any experience.
Here are just a few examples:
1. Delivery Driver – With the rise of online shopping, there is a growing demand for delivery drivers. Companies like Amazon and UPS are always on the lookout for reliable drivers. Pay starts at $15/hour and can go up to $25/hour or more with tips.
2. Dog Walker – If you love spending time outdoors and getting exercise, then dog walking might be the perfect job for you! Rates vary depending on your location, but you can easily make $20/hour or more.
3. Restaurant Server – Have a passion for food and customer service? Many restaurants are always looking for servers, especially during busy times such as weekends and holidays. Wages start at around $9/hour plus tips, which can add up to a lot of money!
4. Retail Sales Associate – Retail stores are always in need of sales associates, especially during peak shopping periods like Christmas and the back-to-school season. You don’t need any experience to get started and pay typically starts at minimum wage ($7.25/hour in most states).
However, if you perform well you could earn commissions on top of your base pay, which could increase your earnings significantly.
There are a number of part-time jobs that pay relatively well.
Here are some examples:
1. Bank tellers earn a median hourly wage of $13.29, according to the Bureau of Labor Statistics (BLS). They typically work 20 hours per week.
2. Flight attendants earn a median hourly wage of $21.31, according to the BLS. They typically work 30 hours per week.
3. Bartenders earn a median hourly wage of $9.81, according to the BLS. They typically work 25 hours per week.
4. Retail salespersons earn a median hourly wage of $10.87, according to the BLS.
There are a few different jobs that could be considered the “easiest” job but pay a lot. One example is being a professional athlete. While the training and competition can be grueling, the pay is often very high.
Another example is being an actor or actress. While there is a lot of competition to get roles, once you are established in the industry, the pay can be very good. And finally, another example of an easy job that pays well is working in the financial sector.
While there can be long hours and pressure to perform, the compensation is often very high.
The best part-time jobs that pay well are those that offer a good hourly rate and provide some level of benefits. While there are many part-time jobs that fit this criterion, the following four positions stand out as the best of the bunch.
1. Bank tellers earn a median hourly wage of $13.14 and typically receive health insurance and other benefits from their employer.
2. Customer service representatives earn a median hourly wage of $15.00 per hour and often receive health insurance and other benefits from their employer.
3. Retail salespersons earn a median hourly wage of $11.87 per hour and typically receive some level of benefits from their employer.
4. Food service workers, including servers, cooks, and dishwashers, earn a median hourly wage of $10.00 per hour and often receive benefits such as health insurance from their employer.
© All rights reserved © 2022 sbanglanews.com
প্রযুক্তি সহায়তায় ROBIUL