Don’t forget to skip breakfast. A full breakfast will make you feel energetic till evening.
how many miles should i run a week to stay healthy
In the hustle and bustle of everyday life, there is no time to take care of your health. As a result, there is a possibility of suffering from various diseases like weight gain, diabetes. Find out how to stay fit and energetic today, on World Health Day.
1. Walk at least 5,000 steps a day. Daily walking is as important as food for health. One should walk for a while after eating. Walking briskly for half an hour in the morning can be beneficial. If you don’t have time in the morning, walk for half an hour after eating at night.
2. Drink 8 to 10 glasses of water to stay healthy. It will keep you hydrated and also help in digestion of food. Drinking water regularly removes all the toxins from the body. Drinking less water can cause constipation, dry skin and kidney problems.
3. Don’t forget to skip breakfast. A full breakfast will make you feel energetic till evening.
4. Make it a habit to eat less food at night. Eating less food at night will keep weight under control. Because the body has to work harder for digestion at night. So you should eat light and less food at night.
5. Drinking less tea and coffee keeps the body healthy. Many people drink tea and coffee habitually. But to stay healthy, keep their quantity fixed. Drinking too much harms the body.
6. Instead of tea and coffee, green tea is more beneficial for the body. It increases the metabolism of the body which makes digestion faster. As a result, the toxins accumulated in the body are quickly removed from the body. So drink green tea mixed with honey twice a day.
7. Everyone loves to eat fast food. But these foods are harmful to the body. It contains more calories. So avoid eating fast food and outside food. If you want to lose weight, definitely stop eating them.
8. Addiction is harmful to the body as well as the mental health. Alcohol and smoking cause lung and liver diseases. So stay away from addiction to stay healthy.
9. Exercise regularly. Yoga makes the body flexible, as well as being important for mental health. Yoga can keep you free from various diseases. Yoga plays an effective role in treating everything from headaches to cancer.
10. Stay away from sweets to stay healthy. As a result, the blood sugar level is low and can save from deadly diseases like diabetes. Apart from this, eating less sweets will help you lose weight.
11. Above all, good sleep is important to stay healthy. Those who cannot sleep properly at night, often suffer from some or the other disease. Good sleep affects both the body and the brain. If you don’t get enough sleep, stop drinking coffee and staying up late at night. On the other hand, try to avoid boredom. Breathing exercises and meditation help the person to stay stress free.
© All rights reserved © 2022 sbanglanews.com
প্রযুক্তি সহায়তায় ROBIUL